BOOKING TIKET PESAWAT

Pating kececer

Pating kececer. Info sangat penting tentang Pating kececer. Mengungkap fakta-fakta istimewa mengenai Pating kececer

Pating kececer
Koperasi Online Business Plan KSU Nuari, Koperasi Serba Usaha Nuari
I don’t care if you don’t like the way I look Can’t you see this ain’t no Sunday School I don’t really care about your in n’ outs Can’t you see I ain’t nobody’s fool What is this, what is that I don’t care how you wear your hat Leave me alone Leave me alone Why don’t you free me And leave me alone I don’t care if you don’t want me in your house I just come Rn’ go as I please You can sing your song about when you were young I can start a war when you want peace Close the door, just ignore But you won’t tie me down no more Leave me alone Leave me alone Why don’t you free me And leave me alone Leave me alone Leave me alone Why don’t you free me And leave me alone I don’t care if you don’t like the way I walk

You don’t stop and listen when I talk I can see that you don’t want to understand Playing in a rock n’ roll band You object, you expect But you don’t give me no respect Leave me alone Leave me alone Why don’t you free me And leave me alone Leave me alone Leave me alone Why don’t you free me And leave me alone I've been in this hell forever I don't even know how long and there were times I thought I never would hold you in my arms again but now that everything is over and I'm finally out of here I'll be goin' home tonight and everything will be alright cause when I open up the door you'll be waiting and you will keep me warm at night and you will make me live again yes I'm going home tonight and you'll be waiting

I know I always will remember every word we said that night and when the morning came I had to go but I didn't wanna say goodbye as I leave this place behind me there's a smile on my face yes I'm goin' home tonight and everything will be alright cause when I open up the door you'll be waiting and you will keep me warm at night and you will make me live again yes I'm going home tonight and
you'll be waiting ( interlude ) cause I'm goin' home tonight and everything will be alright cause when I open up the door you'll be waiting and you will keep me warm at night and you will make me live again yes I'm going home tonight and you'll be waiting


BOOKING TIKET PESAWAT
Powered By : Blogger